This article will discuss the difference between ClickFunnels and WordPress and it will help decide which to use for your business.
With the rapid increase in technological advancement, the world is moving towards online marketplaces and E-Commerce. Online sellers are experiencing a lot of growing competition with every passing day and therefore are looking for great marketing schemes and online platforms to boost their businesses. Two of the most famous of these platforms are ClickFunnels and WordPress. A lot of sellers have heard these names in their business, but most are confused about which to use for their business.
WordPress or ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an online marketing platform that enables users to boost their sales and grow their online business by creating highly converting sales funnels and landing pages. WordPress, on the other hand, is web publishing software that can be used to create an appealing website or blog. It is said to be the easiest Content Management System (CMS) for beginners.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the most prominent features of both.
- Drag- and- Drop Visual Editor: This option makes the customization of any page very easy since you have to choose an element and simply drop it for customization.
- Website Hosting included: You will not need third-party website hosting. You can just add your domain to your ClickFunnels account and it will be up and running.
- High Converting Sales Funnels: We have templates that allow users to customize and create funnels that are psychologically designed to increase conversion rates and generate more sales.
- Plugin Market: This place has more than 55,000 plugins that may be free or paid. These can allow you to add many functionalities such as a search engine, a shopping cart, etc.
- Theme Market: There are multiple themes available that are either created in WordPress or a third- party vendor and are suitable for different needs. You can preview each theme before using or purchasing it.
- Content Editor: This is perhaps the most important feature. You can add a page or blog post within a single click and can easily edit the content.
Differences between WordPress and ClickFunnels
- One of the main differences between WordPress and ClickFunnels is that WordPress is a website builder and ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder.
- WordPress is great for creating a simple and inexpensive website. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, is great for creating funnels and selling more products.
Many users are confused about the debate revolving around WordPress vs ClickFunnels landing pages. The article above shows that each has its own specific features and it will be up to you to decide which is most capable of fulfilling your goals and business requirements in a better way.
The best ClickFunnels alternatives for WordPress.
If you need a cheaper option or you want to try another alternative for WordPress, you can still take your business to another level. The most prominent of these alternatives that are cheaper and simpler to use are as follows:
- Page Builders: Thrive Themes can be used if you need pre-built landing pages, email forms etc.
- Handsome Checkout: This is used for WooCommerce and offers several features that allow order bumps, abandon cart features, and much more.
- One Click Upsells for WooCommerce: This allows you to present one time offers to users who have just made a purchase.
Now, you will be able to successfully choose and implement the best platform for your business.
Further Reading: ClickFunnels Integration with WordPress