This article will answer a common query about WordPress integration with ClickFunnels and teach you how to connect the two for enhanced business growth.
The world is rapidly moving towards an increase in the advancement of technology and as a result, our life practices and routines are also evolving. It is mainly due to this reason that our marketplaces and the market selling techniques have also changed rapidly. Online sellers face a lot of increase in competition every day and as a consequence, they require more strategic marketing techniques to survive and succeed in their respective businesses.
Two of the most commonly used platforms by online sellers are WordPress and ClickFunnels. While these two names are known by almost everybody looking to take their online business up a notch, not everybody is sure which platform would best support their goals. There is a lot of debate revolving around which software to be used.
Luckily, you can integrate ClickFunnels with WordPress. By using ClickFunnels with WordPress, you can avail the features and benefits for both.
First, let’s take a look at what these two software are all about.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a website and sales funnel builder that allows online sellers and entrepreneurs who do not know how to perform coding or programming to create intriguing landing pages and funnels. It offers a lot of features that help in online marketing and enables integration with many third-party software.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a web-publishing software and a Content Management System (CMS). It is coded in PHP and does not require the users to be aware or familiar with complicated programming language in order to create high quality websites and blogs.
WordPress integration with ClickFunnels
What can be more convenient than being able to use the features of both the software altogether? We can surely install ClickFunnels in WordPress. You will be able to use the “ClickFunnels” Plugin to do so. This plugin is used to integrate ClickFunnels works with any WordPress theme and does not have any conflicts with the popular themes used on the WordPress platform.
You can use this integration to enhance your marketing approach, by making exciting funnels, websites, and landing pages altogether. You can also add a new page to your plugin. You can also set up a funnel step as your homepage. When the plugin is being used, you can add a funnel step from ClickFunnels directly to your WordPress site. This will be especially helpful for you if you wish to use WordPress while still using the same domain for ClickFunnels.
It is important to note that this should be done only with funnels that are on your ClickFunnels subdomain. In case you have assigned a custom domain to your funnel in ClickFunnels, this is not the way that you should use to connect to WordPress!
Now, you know that it is, in fact, possible and very rewarding to create ClickFunnels or its pages in WordPress.
Let’s come to the main tutorial on using this ClickFunnels plugin that we have mentioned earlier.
How to use WordPress ClickFunnels Plugin?
Before we begin, you must have a WordPress website.
You should also keep in mind that some adblockers prevent the plugin from working properly. Disable your ad blocker in order to prevent this problem. Emails that contain the +/- symbols also might interfere with this connection.
Step 1: Install the ClickFunnels WordPress plugin
- First of all, navigate within the WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins. Here, click on the Add New option.
- In the search bar, find ClickFunnels.
- Click the Install Now option for the ClickFunnels plugin. Here, you will have to ensure that this is the one by Etison, LCC.
- After this, select Activate.
Step 2: Verify your Plugin Settings
- At this stage, you will be able to see a ClickFunnels plugin on the left.
- You will have to navigate to the plugin and then select Settings.
- Enter your ClickFunnels email account under the API Connection.
- Now, from within your ClickFunnels account, navigate to your ClickFunnels Account Settings.
- Scroll down to API and select Expand.
- Now, copy your WordPress API key.
- Return to WordPress. Under the Authentication Token, place your WordPress API Key.
- Select the Save Settings option.
- Then, select the Compatibility Check option and confirm that all the settings are enabled.
- Go to the General Settings option and click on Download and Display. This is optional but it is recommended.
- Choose whether you want to choose the WordPress Favicon or the Funnel Favicon.
- You may also add any Additional Tracking Snippet.
Congratulations! Now you can use ClickFunnels and WordPress together!
Further Reading: ClickFunnels vs WordPress