Among the several benefits of ClickFunnels and everything that it offers to make online sellers excel in their business, one is the ability to integrate payment gateways like Stripe and be able to get payments smoothly from the chosen payment gateway.
This article will focus mainly on Stripe, and will tell you everything you need to know about ClickFunnels and Stripe integration.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is basically a payment gateway or a payment processing platform. To put it simply, it enables online sellers to transfer money from a customer’s bank account into the seller’s business account through the method of credit card or debit card transaction.
How does ClickFunnels work with Stripe?
ClickFunnels allows users to add Stripe to the Order Page or to create a Subscription Plan for recurring orders. Depending on the ClickFunnels subscription plan, the user has the ability to add the number of Stripe accounts. With the Basic Plan, one can add up to 3 Stripe accounts, with the Platinum Plan one can add up to 9 Stripe accounts and with the 2CCX Plan one can add 9 accounts.
When using Stripe, there is a possibility that there may be some restrictions for the country that the user is located in, or the products that the user wants to sell. However, the Strip support team is always efficient in resolving such issues and must be contacted immediately.
Stripe Integration with ClickFunnels
- Before beginning the procedure, first make sure that you are not logged in to the Stripe account.
- Now, log into your ClickFunnels account and select Account Settings.
- Next, click on Payment Gateways.
- Choose Add New Payment Gateway.
- Now, choose Stripe and then select Create Stripe Account.
- Name your account in this step.
Tip: It is always useful to name your account based on what services or products you are selling!
- Now, choose whether this will be your default Stripe Account.
- After this, select Create Stripe Account.
- After this, connect your account with Stripe.
- You will be redirected to the Stripe login page.
- If you do not have a Stripe Account, you will have to fill in your details and then select the Authorize Access to this Account option.
- If you do have a Stripe Account set up, then select Sign In. Once you have signed in, your Stripe account will be connected to ClickFunnels and you won’t have to do anything else.
So now that you have completed the ClickFunnels Stripe integration, you will be able to offer users a free product using Stripe, test your Offer form, Add Apple Pay and Android Pay, create a one- off product with Stripe and create a subscription product payment plan in Stripe.
Congratulations! Now you know everything about ClickFunnels Stripe integration!