ClickFunnels offers a multitude of features to help its users sell successfully. One of these features is the ability to integrate with SendGrid in order to convert more leads into long-term customers.
This article will discuss what SendGrid is and how you can use Sendgrid integration with ClickFunnels in order to expand your business.
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid is one of the most famous and reliable SMTP 3rd Party Platforms that is supported by ClickFunnels. Similar to any other SMTP provider, SendGrid’s task is to deliver emails to the customers’ or lead’s inboxes. It can be used when integrated with ClickFunnels to send marketing emails using the funnel automation and follow-up funnels, which is the in-house autoresponder.
Now, let’s learn how to integrate SendGrid with ClickFunnels…
Requirements for SendGrid integration with ClickFunnels
Before beginning, you must have the following:
- A SendGrid account
- A secure domain added to ClickFunnels (either internal or external)
- A business email address under the secure domain
- Access to the domain’s DNS records
- An API Key created
- Sender Authentication set up
Now, let’s integrate SendGrid with ClickFunnels…
How to integrate SendGrid with ClickFunnels?
- First of all, open the ClickFunnels tab.
- Then, on the top right of the screen, hover over the account drop-down menu and select the Account Settings option.
- Then, select the Email Integrations SMTP.
- Select the Transactional and Marketing Option.
- Fill in all the fields of the configuration form, including the SMTP footer and the business address.
- If you wish, you may also turn the Default SMTP switch On. By doing so, this setup will become the default email sending integration of your ClickFunnels account.
- Next, copy SendGrid’sWebhook from ClickFunnels.
- Select the Settings option from within SendGrid and then select Mail Settings.
- After this, select Event Webhook.
- From the Authorization method, select the option None.
- Paste the Webhook copied from ClickFunnels under HTTP Post URL.
- For the recommended events, check the boxes that say dropped, bounced, delivered, clicked, open, spam reports, and unsubscribed.
- Next, enable the Event Webhook status and then select Save.
- Finally, return to ClickFunnels and select the Save SMTP integration button.
Now, you will be able to integrate Sendgrid with ClickFunnels to expand your business!