A Sales Funnel is basically a marketing strategy that makes the cold prospects go through a funnel comprising 5 states, in order to turn them into long-term customers. The goal of these funnels is not to make a single sale or just sales. These funnels aim to create a list of life- long customers.
Funnels allow users to break down their marketing process strategically into phases so that they are able to pitch in their offers at the exact ideal time. Each of these offers is actually a series of offers that are designed to increase the purchase size and also to increase the subsequent purchases. ClickFunnels allows you to create sales funnels that are highly converting and very profitable for online businesses.
This article will discuss everything you need to know about Sales Funnels and how to create them using ClickFunnels.
How does a Sales Funnel Work?
A Sales Funnel is divided into three parts. These are as follows:
- The Top of the Funnel: The is also called the ToFu. This is the target audience.
- The Middle of the Funnel: This is also called MoFu. These are the potential customers.
- The Bottom of the Funnel: This is also called the BoFu. These are the new and existing customers.
The key to creating an effective sales funnel is to engage with and provide a lot of value to the prospects at each level of the funnel.
Components of a Sales Funnel
The acronym AIDA is very important when working with Sales Funnels. This refers to the four stages of the journey that customers follow in the funnel. These are Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action. Let’s discuss them one by one:
- Awareness: This is the first stage. It is meant to be attractive and it grasps the attention of the customers either via content or an exciting baseline offer.
- Interest: This stage develops each prospect’s interest by engaging more deeply. It discusses the issues or goals and provides a preliminary solution to these.
- Desire: This is the third stage, Here the customer should become sure that there is a problem that needs to be solved. Offer your premium service here to prove that you may be of help.
- Action: This is the final stage. Here, the prospects will make the final decision about whether they want to make the purchase or not. Here, reinforce the offer and also remind them of the downsides of not availing your offer.
A sales funnel only includes the elements such as the Landing Page, the Sales Page, the Order Page, the UpSell page, and the Thank you page. It can also have any other pages that might actually increase the actual conversion rate. This might include generating leads or even marketing sales.
One of the most important tips that might be useful to you would be to never start your funnel from scratch. Always conduct thorough research on your competitors. Check their funnels and the strategy that they are following in order to generate big sales. Use an improved version of this strategy for your own sales funnel. This process is called Sales Funnel Hacking!
Types of Sales Funnels
Let’s take a look at 6 most widely used sales funnels that you can create using ClickFunnels!
These are highly converting sales funnel:
- Squeeze Page Sales Funnel
- Application Sales Funnel
- Video Sales Letter Funnel
- Tripwire Sales Funnel
- Product Launch Sales Funnel
- Webinar Sales Funnel
Now, you must know a lot about sales funnels and it will surely be easy for you to create one using ClickFunnels!