ClickFunnels is one of the leading marketing software in today’s time as it provides a multitude of features, all in one place. One of the most important of these features is the ability to integrate with third-party software, including payment gateways.
This article will discuss what payment gateways really are and how we can integrate ClickFunnels with these payment processors.
First, let’s learn about what a payment gateway actually is…
What is a payment gateway?
A payment gateway is also commonly known as a payment processor since it is an online service that is used to process payments. In order to collect money from customers using ClickFunnels, you will have to integrate a payment gateway.
ClickFunnels allows two types of payment integrations.
- API Payment Gateway integrations: These are payment processors/gateways that process the payment of products that are created in ClickFunnels.
2. 3rd Party Product Access Payment Gateway integrations: These are gateways that process payments of products created in external platforms.
- PayPal 3rd Party Product Access/ PayPal V1
Stripe is perhaps the most commonly used payment gateway in ClickFunnels.
How do Payment processors work?
Here’s the flow that explains how payment processors work:
How to integrate payment processors with ClickFunnels?
In order to integrate ClickFunnels with payment gateways, you need to access the gateway.
- First of all, log in to your ClickFunnels account.
- Then, you will have to hover over the profile drop-down menu and select the Account Settings option.
- Next, select the Payment Gateways option in the left side menu. Here, you will be able to see the list of payment gateways that you have integrated with your account already. If you don’t have any integrations yet, add a new one.
- Finally, click on the + Add New Payment Gateway button.
Now, you will be able to add any payment gateway of your choice to your ClickFunnels account!