This article will discuss what NMI is and how we can integrate NMI with ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is one of the leading marketing software of the current times and it allows online sellers to make enormous amounts of profitable sales through their online businesses using the multitude of features that it offers. Among these features is the ability to integrate payment gateways.
What is NMI?
NMI stands for the National Merchants payment gateway integration. It is a robust payment solution that gives users full access to their business. It enables you to be a gateway, without even foregoing the general costs that are associated with building, operating, and securing a gateway normally.
Now, let’s learn how to set up the NMI integration with ClickFunnels…
Before we begin, you must be aware of a few important tips.
- Your funnel will work with only one payment gateway at a single time. In case you want to use two payment gateways in a single funnel, you should create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences. Then, you may add a button that would take the customer to their desired payment gateway directly from the Sales page.
- For getting support via NMI, you will have to contact a reseller. This is because NMI cannot be contacted directly because it does not support separate merchants. Direct support is provided only to authorized sellers.
NMI integration with ClickFunnels
Step 1: Enable your NMI Customer Vault.
- Select the Customer Vault option in your NMI account.
- Now, if you haven’t already done this, select the Sign Up option and agree to the charges.
Step 2: Retrieve your NMI API Key.
- In this step, from within your NMI Account, select Options on the left menu bar and then click on Settings.
- Scroll down the security options on this page and then select Security Keys.
- Then, enter a description for your key.
- Now select a user to assign and check both API and Cart options.
- Click on the Create New Key option and copy your API key.
Step 3: Connect NMI with ClickFunnels.
- Navigate to Payment Gateways from your Account Settings.
- Select the Add New Payment Gateway option.
- Now, search for and select NMI.
- Then, enter your login. This will be the login for NMI.
- Next, enter your password. This will be the password for NMI.
- Now, from NMI paste your API Key.
- Select the Create NMI Account option.
Now, you have all the information on how to integrate NMI with ClickFunnels. This will surely add a lot of value to your marketing strategy!