This article is crafted specially to clear your confusion and discuss everything there is to know about the Kajabi integration with ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is one of the leading digital marketing software in the world because of the numerous features that it offers and its ability to function as an all-in-one platform. Users look forward to making use of there several features that the software offers to boost their business, but there is a lot of confusion about how exactly these work and also about which software they should use out of the multitude of options available in the market. One such software is Kajabi and several users are interested in knowing if they should be using it with ClickFunnels.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is one of the leading online marketing platforms that enable users to create highly converting landing pages and marketing funnels. It does not require users to be familiar with coding languages or be tech-savvy to work with the software. You can also integrate with third-party software to avail the multitude of features in a single place.
What is Kajabi?
Kajabi is a content marketing platform that is designed to help digital entrepreneurs and small businesses utilize customizable templates and sell engaging content in the form of coaching programs or online courses. It can be used by influencers to create personalized websites, emails, and theme-based landing pages.
We can integrate both Kajabi and ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is all about selling products, while Kajabi is used for generating passive income by creating and selling courses. Both of them offer almost the same functionalities and features such as sales funnels and CRM capabilities, email marketing automation, affiliate systems, and much more. However, ClickFunnels offers a much cheaper basic plan and it is the most cost-effective to use the two together.
Now let’s just see how this can be done easily…
Kajabi Integration with ClickFunnels
You can integrate Kajabi with your ClickFunnels account via API. In this manner, you can connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi. If you want to send your contact who wants to purchase a product here to a membership area in Kajabi, then this will be the setup. If you have created membership sites using Kajabi, and you wish to send purchases from ClickFunnels to access those sites, then you will need to integrate Kajabi using this setup.
- First of all, you will have to retrieve your Kajabi API credentials. To do this, from within your Kajabi account, select the Settings option on your sidebar navigation.
- Under the Site Settings option, select the Third Party Integrations option.
- Now, scroll down to find your API Key and API Secret.
- The next step will be to integrate Kajabi with ClickFunnels.
- In order to do this, from within your ClickFunnels integrations settings, select the Add New Integration option.
- Now, search for and select the Kajabi option in the search bar and give your integration a nickname.
- Here, paste your API Key and API Secret.
- Finally, select the Add Integration option.
Congratulations! Now that you know Kajabi integration with ClickFunnels, you will be able to use both these software for your benefit!
Further Reading: ClickFunnels vs Kajabi?