Infusionsoft is an all-in-one software aimed at helping small E-Commerce businesses grow. The new name of Infusionsoft is actually Keap, but the former name is still very common in the market. So we will use the former name to discuss Infusionsoft integration with ClickFunnels throughout the article.
It is a very powerful online marketing tool that has the main goal of increasing sales. It provides you the ability to increase leads and manage the subscribes’ base to achieve that goal. Some of the services that it provides include business automation tools and email automation tasks.
ClickFunnels is a powerful and efficient online program that allows users to create sales-focused landing pages integrated with email marketing campaigns to increase conversions using inbuilt templates and increase leads using inbuilt templates. ClickFunnels allows you to integrate Keap, making it a very powerful digital marketing platform.
This article will teach you how to integrate Infusionsoft with ClickFunnels.
Infusionsoft integration with ClickFunnels
Before we begin, you must have the following:
- CickFunnels Account
- Infusionsoft Account
Step 1: Retrieving the Infusionsoft API key:
- First of all, log into your Infusionsoft account.
- Click on the logo of your Infusionsoft account in the top left corner. This will open a drop-down menu.
- Next, navigate to the Settings on the bottom right corner of the menu in the Admin Column.
- In this Settings menu on the left sidebar, navigate to the Settings option.
- Now, you have to scroll down this page until you find the API.
- Select this encrypted API and copy it.
ClickFunnels will use this API to connect to your account.
Step 2: Integrate Infusionsoft with ClickFunnels
- For this step, log in to your ClickFunnels account.
- Hover over to the top right corner of the screen where the profile is.
- A drop-down menu will open.
- Select the Account Settings option from here.
- Next, from the Sidebar menu, select the Integrations option.
- Choose the Add New Integration option from here.
- You will now be directed to the Add New Integration page.
- In the search bar, look for the Infusionsoft API. Other than this, you may also select Infusionsoft from the list of APIs by clicking on it.
- From here, you will get two options:
- The Infusionsoft API
- The Infusionsoft API V2
- In order to set up the Infusionsoft API, enter any name of your choosing to the Integration Nickname field.
- Then enter your account name. This account name is the name that you use before the .infusionsoft.com when logging in to your account.
- Then, paste the encrypted key from your Infusionsoft account. If you wish to configure Infusionsoft’s second version instead, select the Infusionsoft API V2.
- Select the Add Integration option in order to complete the process.
- Now, the Infusionsoft login page will open up. Here, enter the login credentials and select the Login option.
- Next, a page will direct you to allow ClickFunnels to access your Infusionsoft account.
- In order to complete this process, select the Allow option in your Infusionsoft account in order to complete the process.
Congratulations! Now, you have successfully integrated ClickFunnels with Infusionsoft.