This article is designed to cater to the question of how to implement HubSpot integration with ClickFunnels.
One of the most important features of ClickFunnels, which also contributes to it being the topmost digital marketing software of today’s time is the ability to integrate with third-party software. This makes it an all-in-one platform that allows users to create and implement marketing strategies with ease. Users are often very interested in knowing how ClickFunnels integrates with Hubspot and how this integration can be beneficial to their business.
What is Hubspot?
Hubspot is an inbound sales and marketing platform that offers companies and users access to features such as content creation, workflow automation, lead capture, customer relationship management, social media sharing, performance tracking, and sales pipeline mapping. This helps them to attract more visitors, convert more leads and close a greater amount of customers.
How does ClickFunnels integrate with Hubspot?
First of all, you need to have the following:
- A paid Hubspot account.
- A static list in Hubspot.
Now follow these steps for HubSpot integration with ClickFunnels:
- The first step would be to retrieve your Hubspot API Key
- From your HubSpot dashboard, click on the Your Account option in the top right corner.
- Now, select the Integrations option.
- Then, select the Hubspot API Key from the left sidebar.
- Now, click to Show Key.
- Finally, copy your HAPI key.
- The second step is to integrate Hubspot with ClickFunnels.
- Select the Integrations option from your ClickFunnels account.
- Click the Add New Integration option.
- In the search bar, search for Hubspot.
- Here, give a nickname to your integration.
- Then, enter your HAPI Key.
- Finally, select the Add Integration option.
This integration can add a lot of value to your businesses. Hubspot employs high-grade automation that enables users to market their content and handle CRM on their funnels. You can also customize forms that users will fill using Hubspot. Through this integration, you can create morse contacts and respond to your customers in a very timely manner. It is an autoresponder, so it allows you to communicate with ease. Lead generation and CRM are handled very efficiently.
Most commonly Zapier is also used for HubSpot integration with ClickFunnels.
Congratulations! Now that you know Hubspot integration with ClickFunnels, you will surely be able to use Hubstaff to add to the features that you can use with ClickFunnels in order to grow your business successfully.