One of the main reasons why ClickFunnels is one of the leading and most prominent and digital marketing softwares in the world is because it works as an all-in-one platform that enables users to increase their sales. Not only does it allow users to create highly converting landing pages and sales funnels, but it also allows them to integrate with third-party softwares. Users are very interested in knowing about the Google Analytics integration with ClickFunnelsand how they can do it to achieve success for their marketing strategies.
This article is specially designed to discuss Google Analytics integration with ClickFunnels and will teach you everything that you need to know about how this can be beneficial for your business.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a freemium service that Google offers in order to provide web analytics capabilities to users. It focuses mainly on website tracking with special tracking features. You can use this to look at the details of the reports of the traffic coming to your site. You may also use it to see how effective your advertising is.
How to Integrate Google Analytics to ClickFunnels?
This is a relatively simple process.
- First of all, head over to your Google Analytics account, and from the bottom left corner select the Admin gear icon.
- Next, select Tracking Info and then Tracking Code.
- After this, copy the code snippet and paste that in the header of the funnel that you would like to track.
- Now, in your ClickFunnels account, go to the Settings tab of the funnel that you would like to track.
- On the bottom left corner of your account, you will see the Head Tracking Code.
- Finally, paste your code here.
Congratulations! Now you will be able to use Google Analytics along with ClickFunnels to pave the way for your success.