ClickFunnels is one of the most popular marketing and growth tools that help online sellers grow. It allows users to create funnels and landing pages that help capture leads and turn them into clients and customers. One of the most important features that it offers is the ability to integrate with other third-party software so that users can avail multiple features in a single place. One such platform is GetResponse, which helps boost businesses greatly when integrated with ClickFunnels.
This article will discuss what GetResponse is and how to implement GetResponse integration with ClickFunnels.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a third-party autoresponder service that is supported by ClickFunnels. It is the world’s easiest email marketing platform and is available in 27 different languages. Users integrate ClickFunnels with GetResponse if they want the leads connected through ClickFunnels pages to be passed to the GetResponse list.
It is an email marketing and online campaign management platform that helps entrepreneurs build targeted subscribers lists. It also allows users to send very high-impact video emails, newsletters, and follow-up campaigns. Moreover, it also offers marketing automation, responsive email designs, several ready-to-be-used email templates, useful statistical analysis tools, and a landing page creator.
How to integrate ClickFunnels with GetReponse?
For GetResponse integration, you must keep the following things in mind:
- You must have a GetResponse Account
- You must have a list created in GetResponse
- A default list will be set up in GetResponse when signing up for an account.
Now, let’s come to the main point…
- First of all, log in to your GetResponse account and select Menu.
- Then, select integrations and API.
- Click on the API tab.
- Select the Generate API key button.
- Then, enter a name for the API key and select Generate.
- Now, click on Copy.
- Next, log in to your ClickFunnels account and hover over the main menu.
- Select the Account Settings and click on Integrations.
- Click on + Add New Integration.
- Find GetResponse here and select it.
- Choose an Integration Nickname of your choice.
- Copy the API Key from GetResponse and then paste it.
- Select the Add Integration option finally.
Congratulations! You can now integrate ClickFunnels with GetResponse and enjoy both their features!