ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes / Architect are considered two of the leading software to build funnels and landing pages. Digital marketers are often confused about which of these to use to sell their products and services.
This article is crafted specially to clear such confusions and to help users understand whether ClickFunnels or Thrive Themes is more suitable for them.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is one of the leading funnel building software of today’s time. It allows users to create landing pages and marketing funnels that increase sales rapidly and increase conversion rates as well. It is an all-in-one platform because it also allows integration with other third-party softwares.
What is Thrive Themes?
Thrive Themes is one of the most advanced yet very simple to use WordPress suite of website tools. It helps users to create truly conversion-optimized plugins and themes that provide a great boost to the user’s business.
ClickFunnels vs Thrive Architect
In order to compare the two, it must first be noted that the primary purpose of ClickFunnels is to work as a sales funnel builder, while that of Thrive Themes is to work as a marketing tools suite designed for WordPress.
- ClickFunnels provide tons of templates and so does Thrive Themes. Both also have the functionality of the Drag and Drop page editors.
- ClickFunnels allows upsells and downsells, while Thrive Themes does not.
- ClickFunnels enables integrations with payment gateways like Stripe but Thrive Themes does not.
- ClickFunnels is a hosted solution which means it provides free hosting for your funnels and pages while Thrive Themes needs a self-hosted WordPress website which means you need to have your own hosting in order to install Thrive Themes / Thrive Architect.
- However, Thrive Themes is comparatively much cheaper and affordable than ClickFunnels.
Looking at the differences above, you are now more equipped to decide which software is the best for you based on the needs of your specific business and your goals.