The world is rapidly moving towards technological advancement and many contemporary practices have been replaced. This change is most evident in the way the marketplace has transitioned online. There is a rapid increase in the number of sellers online and hence marketing strategies have also transitioned in the same way. Many marketing softwares have become famous among sellers in today’s time. One of the most famous among these is ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is an online marketing software that allows users to create funnels and landing pages without even having knowledge of programming language or custom coding. One of the most prominent features of ClickFunnels is the Thank You page.
This article will discuss everything that you need to know about the ClickFunnels Thank You page.
What is the ClickFunnels Thank you page?
You must have seen that the Thank You page is actually part of most of the highly converting funnels. The primary purpose of this page is to deliver items or to share information. Some of the items that you can share on this page include text content, videos, PDF files, and much more.
Now, let’s learn how to create this page using ClickFunnels.
How to create the ClickFunnels Thank You Page?
- First of all, on top of your navigation, go to ClickFunnels and select the Funnels option.
- Then, select the funnel to which you want to add the Thank You page.
- Click on the Add New Step option and then give this funnel step a name.
- In the menu option called Optin, select the Thank you option.
- Then select the best template that you find most suitable.
- Finally, click the Edit Page option and customize the page as you want.
Congratulations! Now you can easily create your Thank You page.
Further Reading: ClickFunnels Order Confirmation page