ClickFunnels is considered to be one of the most prominent marketing platforms in today’s time. It allows users to avail a multitude of features all in the same place. A good example of these features can be the Optin page or the Squeeze Page.
This article will discuss what exactly the Optin page is and how you can create one using ClickFunnels.
What is an Optin Page?
An Optin page comes in very useful when checking out with any product. The users are directed to this page which takes their information. This can be very useful because now you will be able to know our audience better and categorize your products according to this information. You will also be able to use this information to add contacts to your email list. A submit button and an email field are always required. With this, you will also be able to provide the audience with niche-related expertise.
Now, let’s learn how to create an Optin page…
How to create an Optin/Squeeze Page using ClickFunnels?
An Optin Page is actually created through the Squeeze Page. However, when you are editing the template, you need to add some Optin options so that it can collect information through the fill-out blanks.
The theme that you will choose for the Squeeze Page will also be applied to the Optin page.
- First of all, navigate to your funnels and select the funnel that you wish to add a page to.
- Next, from inside the funnel steps, select the + Add New Step option.
- After this, give the step a name.
- Now, click on the Create Funnel Step option.
In the following step, you will have to select a template.
- In order to do this, select the Optin option and then choose the Optin page using ClickFunnels.
- Once this is done, a number of pre-created ClickFunnelsOptin pages will appear. From here, choose the page that you think is most suitable for you.
- Once you have set up the squeeze page with your content, you may need to set up a Thank You page that users are directed to after they submit the information.
Congratulations! You can now create an Optin/Squeeze Page using ClickFunnels.