This article has been crafted specially to discuss everything there is to know about the ClickFunnels Quiz Funnel.
An important contributor to the success of ClickFunnels as one of the leading online marketing software of today’s time is its ability to offer a complete set of features that enable users to successfully and strategically market their products or services. While all its marketing and sales funnels are extremely popular, users are often interested in finding more about the Quiz Funnel.
What is a Quiz Funnel?
ClickFunnels enables users to create quiz funnels for their business. A quiz funnel is a type of marketing funnel that has the main purpose of generating and increasing leads. This is important because quizzes, questionnaires, and surveys are among the highest type of lead generation that is utilized.
The main reason why you should invest your time and resources in creating the quiz or survey using ClickFunnels is that a quiz is shared 1900 times on average. The average lead capture rate of a quiz is 31.6%. If the content is more interactive than the average content then it is said to result in twice the amount of lead generation.
How to create the ClickFunnels Quiz Funnel?
- First of all, you need to add the survey builder element to your page
- To do this, click on the Edit Page option.
- From the Element menu, click on Add Element. Alternatively, you may also click on the plus sign beneath another element on your page.
- Select the Survey Element option in order to add it to the page.
- Secondly, you need to add questions to your survey.
- In order to do this, select your survey element on the page and then choose the Edit Survey option.
- You may click on the existing Question 1 or even add your own new question.
- Then, enter the question.
- You might want to also add a subtitle if you wish to.
- In the thumbnails drop down, select text only or the show images option.
- Then, from the drop down menu, select the layout for your answers.
- Now, select the Radio icon to show next to each answer from the drop down menu.
- Now, you need to add answers for the questions.
- Edit the existing answer. You can also click on the Add Answer option to add more choices to the question.
- Select answer redirect from the drop down menu for each answer.
- The Next Question option will direct you to the next survey question.
- Skip to will take you to another question.
- End Survey will end the survey when the question is answered.
Repeat this for each answer and you will be able to then create such funnels to increase your leads and sales!
Learn more about email automation in ClickFunnels here.