Among the several features that ClickFunnels offers, one of the very prominent ones is the OTO page. ClickFunnels is one of the leading marketing software of the current times that helps online sellers make highly profitable sales using optimized sales pages called sales funnels.
This article will tell you everything about OTO pages and how you can set them up using ClickFunnels.
Let’s first take a look at what OTO exactly is…
What is an OTO?
OTO stands for One Time Offer page. It is also referred to as the upsell page or even a downsell page. It allows users to make another offer after someone purchases their front-end product. These are some of the most basic steps that take typically place when a purchasing process:
- The consumer purchases the primary offer.
- Then they are taken to the OTO page where they decide if they want to buy it or not.
- They then get sent to another OTO page or to their initial purchase.
How to Set up the OTO (One Time Offer) Page
Now, let’s learn how to add a One Time Offer page to our funnel…
- Add an UpSell/DownSell Page to your Funnel
- Select the Add New Step option from within the funnel.
- Now, add a name for this funnel step.
- You may also add a Path for this funnel step. However, this is completely optional.
- At this point, always make sure that the “Show in Funnel?” option is set to Yes.
- Now, select the Create Funnel Step option.
- Then, you have to select the page templates. To do this, choose the Sales Category.
- Finally, choose either One Click Upsell or One Click Downsell in order to view the available page templates.
Congratulations, now you can easily add a One Time Offer page to your funnel and avail the amazing ways that these pages can add value to your funnels and to the overall marketing process as well.