ClickFunnels is one of leading all-in-one marketing and sales tools that allows online sellers to promote their business online and increase their conversion rates greatly. Among its multitude of features, one of the most prominent is its ability to allow users to create great landing pages.
This article will discuss what landing pages are and how you can create them using ClickFunnels.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is the first page that one is redirected to when one clicks on a link. It is designed specially to receive traffic and convert it from an online marketing campaign. It must be kept in mind it is not the ordinary homepage of a website, hence the two must not be confused together. The purpose of a landing page is to manage the traffic from a marketing campaign. It helps to convert visitors and traffic into paying customers.
Now, let’s learn how to create one in ClickFunnels…
How to Create a Landing Page using ClickFunnels?
Step 1: Create a New Funnel
- Firstly, Log in to the ClickFunnels account and then select the Add New option to add a new funnel.
- Next, select the Create New Funnel option.
- After this, a pop-up will appear, where you will have to select a goal.
- Here, select the Collect Emails funnel type and then enter the name of the funnel.
- Next, choose the Select Group Tag option.
- Select the Landing Pages option from the group tags and then select the Build Funnels option.
- Once you do this, ClickFunnels will make a basic funnel for you, which will have two steps; the Optin page and the Thank You page.
Step 2: Choose A Template
- Once the funnel is created, find the Optin Page option in the left side bar and select it. The Opt- in Page is an email landing page. Prospects will see this page when they will visit the funnel.
- You will now be able to view many different pre built templates. When you have chosen a template, choose the Select Template option.
- You can now customize the template as per your business needs.
Step 3: Customizing the Landing Page
- Select the Edit Page button to open the page editor.
- You can edit the page properties by hovering around any element on the page.
- You can also add a new element, images, or delete an element from the landing page.
- You will be able to design the landing page based on your liking. You will be able to modify the properties such as color, size, font and background.
Benefits of Landing Pages vs Traditional Websites:
Now that you know how to create a landing page, let’s take a look at why they are important for your business!
1. Brings Focus to your Objective
They work as marketing campaigns and direct the entire focus on the offer you have to make. An average person is said to have an attention span of about 8 seconds. Landing pages play the role of eliminating distractions and present the objective that would clearly differentiate between the interested customers or leaving buyers.
2. Helps in Generating More Leads
Landing pages are very useful in building mailing lists for marketing campaigns. Emails are considered to be very important tools for gathering and collecting important information from visitors. The pages are designed specifically to minimize distractions, generate leads, and prompt the visitors to subscribe to your mailing list. It is considered to be a fact that the most successful businesses communicate important information regarding their offers directly to the prospects.
To make sure that your landing page is a successful one, keep in mind to use a very engaging headline and subtitles. Your page should also illustrate what you are trying to fulfill with your product. It should convey your story with an authentic purpose. It should be visually appealing as well. You should select a very dynamic video or image. It should also push the users to take immediate action and deliver the call to action to the audience.
Now, you have enough knowledge to create a highly converting and successful landing page using ClickFunnels!