This article is designed especially to discuss custom domain integration with ClickFunnels.
The world is rapidly moving towards technological advancement and with this changing nature of the world, its practices are also being altered. Marketplaces are being transformed into online hubs. The number of sellers and businesses online is increasing rapidly. Marketing strategies have to be offered online as well in the form of different software.
One of these softwares is ClickFunnels. It allows users to create landing pages and funnels. It also allows integration with other software and several other features. One such feature that it offers is the ability to add an external custom domain to ClickFunnels. Many users are confused about the ClickFunnels domain mapping, the exact logistics of this feature, and how to use it.
If you own a custom domain that you have purchased outside of ClickFunnels, you can add that external custom domain to your funnel.
What is an external custom domain?
An external custom domain is a domain that you have purchased or obtained through a hosting service outside of ClickFunnels. Some of these common hosting services include GoDaddy, Namecheap, Bluehost, Cloudfare, etc.
One of the main reasons why you would want to add a custom domain to your ClickFunnels is because it gives your funnels a refined brand. Once you have connected your domain to ClickFunnels, you will not have to use the ClickFunnels sub-domain in your funnels. For example, when using the sub-domain your funnels address would look something like this:
If you are using an external domain, your address would look something like this:
How many domains can be integrated into one ClickFunnels account?
This is a commonly asked question. The simple answer is that this depends on the package you have chosen. You can add 3 custom domains in the started pack. In the platinum pack, you have the option to add 9 custom domains.
How to integrate a domain with ClickFunnels?
If your external domain is pointing to ClickFunnels, these are the steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, log in to your ClickFunnels account.
- Then, hover over the main menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select the Account Settings option.
- Click on the Domains option on the left-hand side.
- Then click on the + Add New Domain option.
- After this, choose the Use an Existing Domain option.
- Here, enter your existing custom domain.
- It is important to keep in mind that if you are using a sub-domain that does not include www in it, and has something else such as help, shop, blog, etc, you can remove www from the field.
- If your external custom domain is managed by Cloudflare, you can indicate this by checking the box above the Add Domain button. This step is optional.
- Finally, click on Add Domain.
Congratulations! Now you can easily connect your domain to ClickFunnels.
Further Reading: How to Build an Email Follow up Automation for your funnels?