One of the main reasons for the success of ClickFunnels is that it allows integration with several other platforms and software, such as ActiveCampaign. This helps in providing the user with an all-in-one experience. It also polishes up and improves marketing strategies by providing certain services such as email followups and automations with subscribers, buyers or abandoned carts.
The best part is the ClickFunnels has a direct API integration with ActiveCampaign. In the marketing world, these are both considered to be complementary forces that help you discover and achieve your sales and marketing goals aptly. On the other hand, Active Campaign provides excellent autoresponder service. An autoresponder is a software that can send an email based on a certain user action such as when someone subscribes to an email list.
ActiveCampaign is a cloud software that aims to enhance customer experience by combining email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and also CRM capabilities.
If you want to learn further about ActiveCampaign ClickFunnels integration, then you will find all information below in this article.
Before we discuss the actual integration of ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels, let’s take a look at why it’s a good idea for you to use ActiveCampaign for email followups and automations in the first place.
Why Use ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels:
ActiveCampaign is a robust software full of marketing and automation features that enables online businesses to grow their empire. Some of these features that help businesses grow include email marketing, segmentation of clients, email marketing, messaging, and dynamic content. Integrating ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels allows users to gain more leads through their lead and sales funnels by helping them to share and collect data.
Now that you have a good knowledge of the features of ActiveCampaign, let’s learn how to integrate ActiveCampaign with ClickFunnels.
How to do ActiveCampaign Integration with ClickFunnels?
Step 1: Retrieving ActiveCampaign API Credentials:
- Firstly, log into your Active Campaign account.
- Select Settings in the navigation menu on the left of the platform.
- Now, you will be redirected to the next screen.
- Here, select the Developer Option.
- Now, you will be able to access your API URL and API key.
- Note this API key down somewhere, or alternatively, copy and paste them into a separate retrievable document for use in the next step.
Step 2: Integrate ActiveCampaign and ClickFunnels:
- Open a new tab.
- Log into your ClickFunnels account.
- Next, go to the dashboard click on your profile.
- Select Account Settings.
- Now, click on the Integrations option and select Add New Integration.
- On the following page, you will be required to fill out the details for the Active Campaign that you wish to integrate.
- You will also be given the freedom to change your ActiveCampaign to any nickname that you prefer.
- Now, you have to copy and paste or fill in the API key and API URL.
- In the following step, click on the Add Integration option. By doing so, you will give ClickFunnels permission to either add or remove campaigns from your ActiveCampaign lists.
- Finally, once you have done this, you will be redirected to the Active Campaign page. Here you will grant ClickFunnels the permission to access all the information on your ActiveCampaign account once you select Allow.
Congratulations! You have finally integrated the two platforms.
Now that you know how to integrate Active Campaign with ClickFunnels, you will be able to utilize all the dynamic features of ActiveCampaign in your funnels and thus generate more leads and sales.